Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

SDCC 2010

(1/18) > >>

Scott:
So...SDCC is less than a month away and this guy is excited to see some new toys.  It will be interesting between this and CV what gets revealed at which Convention.

McMetal:
Yeah, at the rate we're going, I wonder if they'll have anything noteworthy left to "reveal" by then...LOL.

Jesse James:
I'm geeked to see new stuff too...  Something we've not seen, like 2011 products, which will show eventually.  Always like SDCC, though my attending is not likely to happen ever.  ;D

jono:
I don't know if we will see anything  vintage passed the Jedi wave( if that).

Most of it is being saved for Celebration.

efranks:

--- Quote from: jono on July  1, 2010, 07:34 AM ---Most of it is being saved for Celebration.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I wouldn't count on that.  Hasbro, and other companies, consider (rightfully so) SDCC the pinnacle of geek and save a lot of news for that event, even at the loss for an event like Celebration.  I always assumed that a dedicated Star Wars event would be better to unveil stuff, or save the cool exclusive for, but we've seen before that that's not necessarily the case.

I would assume that by the time both SDCC and CV arrive we will have seen leaks for most of the product they've been saving for the shows.  Like Jabba, according to Hasbro, was for a CV showing, but we've seen in-hand pics already.  They may be able to spring a couple exclusive items on us (although, not the Slave I now) and maybe a figure or two, but mostly the reveals will be less exciting than most people want.

The slideshow presentations that Hasbro should have for both events may have some news for 2011 product that we haven't seen, but I would expect we'll know about or have seen most everything they physically bring to SDCC and CV.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version