Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage Stormtrooper

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
First up for this new line from Gentle Giant -  the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive Stormtrooper 12” Jumbo Vintage Kenner Figure.  Here's the press release from Gentle Giant:

Limited Edition of 1500
Price: $85

Just like they were when you were a kid, only BIGGER! Gentle Giant is proud to debut their new line of vintage Star Wars Action figure reproductions with the release of this classic Empire Strikes Back Stormtrooper. Digitally scanned from mint 3 ¾” Kenner originals and reproduced to a substantial 12” tall. Nothing has been overlooked. Injection molded and made of durable plastics, this jumbo figure includes a faithfully reproduced blaster and is fully articulated! That’s not all, this classic Kenner creation comes packaged on a 1980, Empire Strikes Back inspired blister card with a plastic outer clam shell to help protect and display this limited edition convention exclusive!

JesseVader08:
Hmmm... this has some definite potential...

evenflow:
I may be  a sucker but I ordered this instead of the bust.

Paul:
Except for the fact that an army builder is an SDCC exclusive, I like this idea.  

darth broem 2:
I like the idea to.  I may go after a certain few.  Sigh, another pricey line to drool over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version