Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

2010 Target Geonosis Arena Showdown 2-Packs

<< < (2/25) > >>

Jabba the Slug:
I really like the headsculpt, but I don't understand why he would utilize the TAC Mace Windu body AGAIN. It was already twice used in the previous Geonosis sets. And you will also notice his lightsaber is Mace's, except cast in green.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on July 13, 2010, 02:16 AM ---I really like the headsculpt, but I don't understand why he would utilize the TAC Mace Windu body AGAIN. It was already twice used in the previous Geonosis sets. And you will also notice his lightsaber is Mace's, except cast in green.

--- End quote ---

I don't mind that so much, it's a solid sculpt. Hopefully he includes a robe.

Jesse James:
Yeah, no gripes from me.  Solid sculpt, good articulation, the character doesn't look particularly short and nor is Windu...  He just needs the robe.  A recast saber is fine to me, most of the time.

My only gripe is the leg articulation's restricted by the robe's extension.  I've hoped for a Mace with softgoods "skirt" because of that.  Still, this figure's great I think.  I'm a big fan of getting human Jedi, human Jabba Goons and Cantina Denizens, and so on.

The figure's browns don't look as dark as the film image, but I'll live just to get more human Jedi I think.  I'm easy like that I guess.

GrandMoffNick:
I was shocked at the fact the Geo sets are not on clearance at Target like most everything else so maybe this explains that.

Nicklab:
The previous Geonosis sets seem to have sold reasonably well.  There are still some stragglers, but overall they appear to have been well received by collectors.  There have been rumblings about the possibility of a second wave of Geonosis arena 2-packs.  Hasbro acknowledged that one of a couple of female Jedi may be a part of this next set.  And now it seems clear that the second wave is in fact on the way and Nicannas Tassu is one of the Jedi on tap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version