Author Topic: iFett's Collection  (Read 5246 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
iFett's Collection
« on: December 6, 2010, 09:16 PM »
Well here it is in all of its unglorified glory.  This is a 10x20 climate controlled storage unit I've had for a few years and it looks nowhere near that big - maybe half the size (I'm terrible at taking photos) but thought it's time to share with you my fine collection of boxes.  There's actually a few hundred boxes in there, but ya just a quit snap as I was helping a local find a Transformer that's 2' 1/2" tall and it took us a good 45 mins to find.  I had an avalanche of SW LEGO stuff in the background and the Terrordrome is sitting there in need of a good cleaning.  Will try and take more photos later if I ever find time.  Very sloppy and unorganized in there right now because I'm in a state of chaos.  This is everything SW Hasbro carded/boxed toys from 01-10 (except for a few CW figs) minus some of those stupid lines + my TF/Joe collection.  Can't see it all though, can you?

**Time for an update......  06/16/11
Purchased my first home a few months ago so I was finally able to pull everything out of storage and...well move it into my house.  Obviously haven't had time to set much up, but gives you a better idea of what's going on.  I quit buying carded SW figs right about the time they took a price hike and the distribution problems began and I plan on selling most of my SW stuff in the coming months, starting here at JD.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 11:38 AM by iFett »
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: iFett's Collection
« Reply #1 on: December 7, 2010, 04:21 PM »
Nice to see you've still got the giant red metal thingy in there...  how about all the 'live fish'?  Are they still in there too?
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 7, 2010, 05:27 PM »
Ya - I still have the live fish in there somewhere, but I can't seem to find them.  Thankfully there's no odor.  Giant red metal thingy rocks!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Siths Herald

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sith Happens.
    • View Profile
    • The Minnesota Force
« Reply #3 on: December 9, 2010, 08:32 PM »
I see your collection focus is on corrugate boxes Mike. ;)
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 9, 2010, 08:46 PM »
That Terror Drome looks mighty familiar... well, so does the rest of the place. When are we moving you into something larger?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: January 3, 2011, 02:03 AM »
Well at least you're enjoying it. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 1, 2011, 01:28 PM »

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 11:39 AM »
06/16/11 bump to the top  ^

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 12:22 PM »
W.O.W.!!!  :o