Author Topic: Clone Wars Wave 16 (aka Fall 2010 Wave 2)  (Read 9169 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Wave 16 (aka Fall 2010 Wave 2)
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 10:13 AM »
So I went to every Walmart in a 40 mile radius this past weekend looking for these, and NO ONE had this wave out yet. Which confounds me because so many other people have posted about finding them on here.

Has anyone seen this wave anyplace OTHER than Walmart?

Has anyone spotted this wave on the East Coast yet?

For those who have seen it, did Wally stock them right out of the gate or did they wait for the TCW Wave 1 to sell through completely?

Not a single store around here has re-stocked since the 8/6 reset, so it could be a long wait, I fear.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 10:50 PM »
Boom - found 'em. (Wally)

I think they did a good job re-doing Mace and Kit, especially the face sculpts. The Droid Commander does nothing for me really.

I do dig the Camo ARF though. I think it's especially cool that they are all "individualized" with different camo apps. Some weird glitches on his belt though, I had to bypass 1 or 2 that looked funky there. (Where it connects)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2010, 10:09 AM »
Found these at WM yesterday as well (where the pegs were packed to the gills with CW, Legends, and vintage - although less of the vintage).  I really like the Kit Fisto actually, and ended up grabbing Mace and the Camo ARF as well.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 8, 2010, 02:26 PM »
Saw this complete wave at a Target for the first time today. Previously I had only seen it before at Walmart, so for anyone still needing these, it's a good sign.

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 11:35 AM »
Only Wally got this wave here (and lots of it).  The Camo ARF trooper is still sitting in numbers.  The others are long gone.