Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Captain America (Movie & Sequels)

<< < (42/60) > >>

BillCable:
Don't forget Lau from The Dark Knight!

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 10, 2014, 11:34 AM ---Forgot to mention: one of my favorite things was the rogues' gallery they cast as the "World Council":

Evil Widmore from LOST
The Indian dude from the subway station in The Matrix
The hot chick from American Werewolf in London

Well played!

--- End quote ---

Actually Jenny Agutter was a member of the World Security Council in Avengers as well - so it was nice to see that level of continuity.

What I was wondering is whether or not the "in shadows" council member played by Powers Boothe in Avengers - was that supposed to be the character that eventually became Alexander Pierce (Robert Redford) in CA2? Or a totally different character? And if a different character, he seemed to be the head of the council in Avengers, why was he replaced?

The other two guys could easily be re-casts of the similar council members from Avengers (just look at the cast lists in IMDB and you'll see what I mean).

BillCable:
I'd guess the council members change regularly, like the UN.

Ghost of QG:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 10, 2014, 11:34 AM ---Forgot to mention: one of my favorite things was the rogues' gallery they cast as the "World Council":

Evil Widmore from LOST
The Indian dude from the subway station in The Matrix
The hot chick from American Werewolf in London

Well played!

--- End quote ---

Not only those but the Asian guy was the mob accountant from The Dark Knight

Scott:
Falcon replacing Steve Rogers as Captain America

Hey kids, remember this one?  So, it sort of seems like 1985 all over again...is Marvel worried about some of the lawsuits out there about rights (similar to what I heard happened back then...Black Suit Spider Man, The Captain, She Hulk in Fantastic Four, Rhodes as Iron Man)  I can't stand a lot of comics crap which is why I don't read them.  I also think a lot of this crap is playing a lot more into future movie plot lines than maybe I think it should.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version