Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Thor (Movie & Sequels)

<< < (37/41) > >>

Nicklab:
Some more news on the cast for Thor - Ragnarok.  Marvel Studios has officially announced these cast members:

In the film, Cate Blanchett will act as Hela, Jeff Goldblum will play the Grandmaster, Tessa Thompson will take the role of Valkyrie, Karl Urban will be Skurge and Mark Ruffalo will act as Bruce Banner/the Hulk.  They will be joining returning Thor actors Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Sir Anthony Hopkins.  I'm pleasantly surprised to see actors like Cate Blanchett and Jeff Goldblum added to the mix.  This could be really, really good!

BillCable:
The Jeff Goldblum casting blows my mind.  The Grandmaster is such an out-there crazy character, it'll be interesting to see what they do with him.

Nicklab:
Check out the Thor: Ragnarok Teaser Trailer.  This looks like a distinct evolution in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, where they may be some potential for crossover with Guardians of the Galaxy.  Cate Blanchett looks bad@$$ as Hela!  I'm also amazed that they got the rights to use a Led Zeppelin song in an MCU movie, too.  Fitting that it would be "Immigrant Song"!

Oh, and who's that at the end?

BrentS:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on April 12, 2017, 12:27 PM ---

Oh, and who's that at the end?

--- End quote ---

You mean his friend from work? That made me laugh.

Mikey D:
I've never been particularly attracted to Cate Blanchett (she's not ugly per se, but she's not Kate Beckinsale or Evangeline Lily to me), but there's something about her as Hela that's making me feel naughty in the pants.  >:D

I'd love to see a cameo from the Guardians sitting in the stands during the gladiator fight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version