Author Topic: Star Wars Mighty Beanz  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Star Wars Mighty Beanz
« on: July 30, 2010, 06:38 PM »
Looks like Star Wars had joined the ranks of the Mighty Beanz.  I remember the Marvel ones from a few years back (or maybe they're still going?) and they were kind of nifty.

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
Re: Star Wars Mighty Beanz
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 02:47 AM »
Yeah, I bought a couple of packs (they're surprisingly hard to find still, even though stores like TRU and Target are getting them in). They're cute, but I don't see myself collecting them all. I do have to give them credit for doing some pretty obscure characters in addition to the old stand-bys.

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:53 AM »
Bought a "pack" today in which the ANH Leia was the plain site bean and I could see a Boba Fett was in the hidden top part. Didn't need these, but couldn't resist.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 11:01 AM »
I just want a Yoda.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 11:04 AM »
I just want a Yoda.

I know there WAS a Yoda at KW Target. I'll double check today.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 12:11 PM »
I know there isn't a lot of interest in these things here, but I just had to mention that I saw at TRU (in the new front of the store display) an exclusive Millennium Falcon case with Mynock Hunt Han and Chewie beans.  I haven't bought any of these, and likely won't, but I did think that this looked kind of cool.  I'm a sucker for Falcon stuff though I guess.  They did have a number of the packs there (and the larger Darth Vader bean/case thing), and it seemed like most of the packs' "visible" bean was Tatooine Luke, ANH Leia, Yoda, Jabba (I think), and maybe a clonetrooper.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 06:01 PM »
I was very tempted to go after the series of these.  I grabbed the Vader case for my focus collection and was pretty impressed by the art that went onto these little things.  But I decided my money would be best saved for other things right now.