Multimedia > TV-9D9

The death or disappearance of Ahsoka?

(1/7) > >>

Greedo The Green Menace:
So since she's never seen or mentioned, and the trailer for season 3 heavily implies that something is going to happen to her, what do you all think will be the case? Who do you suppose will do her in? Or maybe she survives and goes on to knighthood and is just away fighting in another galaxy when the events of ROTS happen and may become a victim of order 66? Thoughts/theories?

Jesse James:
I lean away from them doing her in on the show...  Lucas is kind of wishy washy that way sometimes, especially with a project he sort of puts his input on some. 

I think the hints for Season 3 have been vague, at best.  Really the only thing they've hinted at is her seeing bad stuff in the future, but is it against her or is it all the bad stuff we already know is going to happen without her?

I could see the series ending with her knighthood and reassignment to another front.

Jabba the Slug:
I'm also pushing for her knighthood by the end of the series, and possible unseen extermination in Order 66. I also I wouldn't be surprised if we see some novel or comic book miniseries as to her survival of Order 66. It depends on how LucasFilm is feeling. In the "Star Wars" universe, there's a tendency for some characters to just completely disappear, leaving their fates unknown (i.e. Asajj Ventress, Master Tholme, Quinlan Vos, Shaak Ti for awhile before she was finally included in TFU).

JACKOFTRADZE:
I found a link to season three episode titles, there are a lot of spoilers in the titles. I posted in the main thread I think the last episode title eludes to the answer. Read at your own risk, this will be very common knowledge soon but I want to warn you guys.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on August 11, 2010, 12:28 AM ---I'm also pushing for her knighthood by the end of the series, and possible unseen extermination in Order 66. I also I wouldn't be surprised if we see some novel or comic book miniseries as to her survival of Order 66. It depends on how LucasFilm is feeling. In the "Star Wars" universe, there's a tendency for some characters to just completely disappear, leaving their fates unknown (i.e. Asajj Ventress, Master Tholme, Quinlan Vos, Shaak Ti for awhile before she was finally included in TFU).

--- End quote ---

As far as I'm concerned, Anakin killed Asajj when he threw her off that cliff in the Tartakovsky series.

And General Grievous killed Shaak Ti in the opening scenes of ROTS.

At this point, you just have to find a continuity that works for you, since there is no quality control on the part of the franchise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version