Community > Other Toy Lines

Star Trek

<< < (75/79) > >>

Jesse James:
I'd probably get sucked into buying more different lines too, if the quality were good.  I got a full set of the first series ST figures from the reboot and did some customs too to flesh it out a bit, but if the ST license is broader and encompasses TNG, DS9, Voyager, TOS...  Well I'd be highly sucked into this if Hasbro gives it the full treatment ala Star Wars in terms of quality, and keeps it 3.75" scale.

At the very least I'd be buying anything TNG or DS9 at that quality/scale.  I'd probably cherry pick anything else too.

Greedo The Green Menace:
I'd love to see some of the retro TOS aliens, like the Gorn, Salt Vampire, Cheron etc. done up to Star Wars quality. I'm a sucker for those old retro designs. Theres a lot of potential here if it's done right, heres hoping they don't make the same mistakes as playmates.

Jesse James:
No no no...  Hasbro wouldn't do that.

Whole new set of mistakes.

JACKOFTRADZE:
Oh ****.

I missed this news, I thought it was only Kre-O stuff. They finally caught on that Star Trek figures done on a level of SW quality will open up a wormhole in the wallets of their SW figure fanbase. If they are produced on the same level as SW figures there is no possible way to resist this. (Insert Resistance is Futile joke here)

Playmates made it so easy to pass on their last product outing, you can still find them at Wal-Mart and Big Lots.

Nicklab:
Some photos from the set of the new Star Trek film have started to surface.  This makes Hasbro's acquisition of the ST license seem that much more significant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version