Author Topic: Star Trek  (Read 93653 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Star Trek
« Reply #390 on: June 5, 2013, 06:42 PM »
I only have a handful of figs outside the 1:18 scale that I've purchased because I really wanted them.  I'm only in for the R2 out of Hasbro's new 6" Black Series.  I'd also do Yoda and an AT-AT Driver, but that's about it.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Star Trek
« Reply #391 on: June 5, 2013, 07:38 PM »
I'd only do the Bossk and Tarkin begrudgingly for my figure focus...  I personally hate the 6" line's direction of a new scale...  Like all things separate of the main realistic 3.75" line, I see it as largely taking resources and wasting them.

I appreciated Clone Wars when it was popular and hot because that returned money into the line, but I see things like Choppers, the new 12" roto-cast things, and these 6" figures as just an ultimate drain on a line's resources that won't work long-term.  Fortunately 6" is limited, for now, but I don't imagine it will be forever if it gains even the most remote traction.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77