Author Topic: Series 8  (Read 46557 times)

Offline kaysui0248

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Series 8
« Reply #735 on: May 10, 2010, 07:29 AM »
I had agreed to buy this Saesee Tiin from the seller outside of eBay for $150 (I knew I wouldn't be able to be online when the auction was finishing). When I tried to paypal him the money I got an error message that the transaction couldn't be completed. I told him this and got the followig response:

"i am not sure you are vaild user. please forget it. i don't want sell to you."

Guy even blocked me from bidding on the auction!!! I can't believe the price it ultimately went for...It feels like I am never going to get this figure...

I also contacted this seller and and got an offer to buy this fgiure for $120 + $12shipping only if no one put a bid on.

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 8, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Just saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-Kubrick-SERIES-8-2-SECRET-chases-MEDICOM-/230482130707?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item35a9ce3713

Can't believe I missed it. I would have paid twice that for Saesee Tiin alone...I'm really starting to feel like I will never get this figure....

The quest continues...

Online BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 19, 2010, 10:20 AM »
Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate saber for Saesee Tiin?  I purchased a group of chases on eBay and Saesee showed up without his green saber.  Not sure if I'll get resolution from the seller but I'm trying to figure out what a good alternative would be.  Are the two Luke Jabba figures the only other green sabers?  I can't seem to recall any others.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi General
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2010, 10:22 AM »
A Qui-Gon saber would do in a pinch or one from Grievous.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:26 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 21, 2010, 08:55 AM »
A Qui-Gon saber would do in a pinch or one from Grievous.

Great ideas.  Mine was saberless as well, so I went with one of Grievous's extras.  I also used a Qui-Gon for my custom Cade Skywalker.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey