Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

TRU Deluxe Yavin IV Tech and Sled

(1/13) > >>

Jeff:
Hooray for Hasbro listening to us and getting this thing back out there.  I'm defintely picking up another 1-2 of these. :)

Sounds like it will be a TRU exclusive DLX set this Winter (like the Speeder Bike and STAP set were last year).

On one hand, it'll sort of suck if these have the $19 price like the STAP and Speeder Bike sets did, but on the other hand, that's cheaper than the current eBay price for the Tech and Sled.

jedi_master_sal:
I just want more Techs. I won't need the sled. I was hoping these would be single carded figs.

Still, glad to know they are making their way back out.

Jesse James:
I'm geeked.  I'll try to get my total tally on these to 10 I think, which I've got 4 or 5 so 10's attainable I guess.  I may go shorter on these though, if the price is pretty high.  I keep hoping (pipe dream) TRU puts them in at a lower price.

Diddly:
GREAT idea for a rerelease, as I only saw that Battle Pack once in the wild. I don't really have room for another sled, but I'll take one in order to get another Rebel Tech. Hopefully the headsculpt is different from the original, but I'm not counting on that.

Price is definitely going to suck though. I paid $20 for the original Battle Pack, and it sounds like this is going to basically cost the same.

Keonobi:
Agreed that compared to the value of the previous release we aren't making out great if these are $20, but I still think that's a better deal than getting a Battledroid and STAP for that price....

I saw some pics on Jediinsider and the slideshow hinted that this might be one of a couple vehicles released...   I think...

Edit: The presentation says (emphasis mine) "Saga Vehicles with figure"...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version