Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Star Speeder 1000 playset

(1/36) > >>

Phrubruh:
According to the Disney theme park merchanise pannel at CV there will be a new 3 3/4 scale Star Speeder 1000 playset! It is suppost to hold up to nine figures. Not sure if this is more of a case or a real playset but it seems to have doors that open on the sides and removable top.

shmashwitdaclub:
If that is true, and it is in scale, and despite the fact that I really don't know much about Star Tours itself (having never been to it), I will buy it.

iFett:
I never did buy that scaled down version that came out years ago, but I dig it - especially if it's to scale with the figures.  Haven't been on the ride since I was 16ish at Disneyland, but someday...I will be back.   :)

JACKOFTRADZE:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on August 17, 2010, 02:51 PM ---If that is true, and it is in scale, and despite the fact that I really don't know much about Star Tours itself (having never been to it), I will buy it.

--- End quote ---

I would too. I have been on the ride and I love the generic-ness of the vehicle. This will be interesting, if this is happening it will be at the launch of the new ride.

Jesse James:
I agree with JACK, the sheer generic nature of the design would get me to buy it if it's not absurdly priced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version