Han Solo (Bespin Outfit)

(1/5) > >>

Scott:
Source Images:

Data

Vintage

Modern

Scott:
Going by movie timeline, Han Bespin should have been a few figures ago but I finished off the Imperials first and went back to pick up Han.

Vintage Han Bespin and Luke Bespin were the Luke and Han I played with...I played the hell out of both of them.  Looking at it now, the head is way too big on here and it seems like Kenner really struggled with Han's head through the whole line (although Endor Han is pretty good)

Not much to say about Modern Han other than I can't believe they have waited as long as they have to update him and how much of a dissapointment the 30AC Torture version turned out to be...hopefully 2011 will finally be the final nail in the coffin of a much requested figure

John C:
This figure and the Hoth Luke are the ones I want to see redone the most of all.  I also played with Bespin Luke and Han more than other versions of both characters.  I actually had the Hoth and Bespin Han before I had ANH Han. 

Matt_Fury:
The Vintage version was my definitive Han Solo.  I hope the do a better modern version soon.  I want to put him in the BMF Falcon cockpit along with the new Hoth Leia and SL Threepio since that's where he spent a majority of ESB.

Oddly enough, I never had the vintage version carded.  I got him with the Sears Bespin playset.

darthmac:
Yikes, that is the best modern Bespin Han?  Ugh.  Hopefully the new one in 2011 will meet expectations and this page can be updated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version