Community > Joe Defender

Look at what I just got or have thread

(1/25) > >>

spiderpumpkin:
New thread for everyone to post finds, pictures of finds and pictures of your GI Joe toys.

Last week I won a Brazil Tigor figure and I can't wait to get this figure.  Here's a picture from the eBay auction.  

Today, I won 10 more Target SNAKE Armor sets for $61 shipped on eBay.  Now, I'm up to about 35 of those guys.  For the most part I've sold the Viper Commandos and ended up with free or really cheap SNAKES in the end.  I'll post pics of them once they're set up.

Over the weekend I bought a couple more blue Firebats (Sky Sweeper) on clearance at K-Mart.  Now I'm to 4 of those.  They look very cool set up with other arctic vehicles and figures.

iFett:

--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on September  7, 2010, 10:55 PM ---Last week I won a Brazil Tigor figure and I can't wait to get this figure.  Here's a picture from the eBay auction.
--- End quote ---

No clue who that dude is or his dog and that's probably a good thing for me.

--- Quote from: spiderpumpkin on September  7, 2010, 10:55 PM ---Over the weekend I bought a couple more blue Firebats (Sky Sweeper) on clearance at K-Mart.  Now I'm to 4 of those.  They look very cool set up with other arctic vehicles and figures.

--- End quote ---

Blue Firebats = cool, blue Firebat pilots = uber lame (in my eyes).   ;)

spiderpumpkin:
Received Tigor on Saturday and I'll post some pictures of him with my other Brazil and UK/Euro figures later.

spiderpumpkin:
Here's most of my loose international GI Joe figures; at least the ones I have organized. 

I wish I could say I had the no camo Jammer but I missed out on that one 2 years ago. 

I didn't realize it until I put both Gauchos together but the one on the right with backpack has a darker vest. 

The Gaucho with backpack and red vest and Jammer with green camo were recently MOC but I freed them.

Hunter is my favorite Action Force figure.  Right now Tigor is my favorite Brazil figure.

Click each image for larger image:

CHEWIE:
Last week I was walking by an office at work, and saw of all things, a Rolling Thunder from the 1980s on a guy's desk... he ended up giving it to me for free!  It's not complete but does have both big missiles and most of the pieces.  I'm going to restore it and give it to my son.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version