Author Topic: Vintage and new 03 figures wanted - Updated 7/20 w/ Silver Fett  (Read 6647 times)

Offline ldbryant55

• Youngling
    • View Profile

Hi, I saw your message about buying old collections.  I have an auction up right now for my entire vintage Star Wars collection.  It includes 83 figures, 17 vehicles/ships, 9 playsets/accessories, 4 larger creatures, 2 carded figures, (one of which is vintage), and an assortment of still MIP items from the POTF 2 collection.  Here is the link for the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3136473245&category=2475&rd=1

It ends tomorrow morning.  I plan on reposting it if it doesn't sell tomorrow, but I'd be willing to hold off on that if you wanted to make me an offer.  Based on what I have estimated it's value at, I couldn't take less than $1,000.00 for the whole collection, but I think that is a very fair starting price for what you get, and the condition of these items.  All of the vintage stuff is mine from when I was a kid.  I haven't bought any of this stuff on E-bay, it's been stored in my basement, on display for years.  

In any case, thanks for taking a look at it.  I will be at another E-mail address in the morning if you have questions over the weekend: ldbryant55@yahoo.com otherwise I'm at this address until 5:00 PM EST today.  Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon....

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Thanks for the tip - let me know if it does not sell and you are interested in selling the figures separately, as I do not collect ships.

Thanks again,

-Fish-

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage figures wanted: loose / complete - List Updated 7/5 -
« Reply #17 on: July 6, 2003, 12:04 AM »
Updated list.

Offline ldbryant55

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage figures wanted: loose / complete - List Updated 7/5 -
« Reply #18 on: July 7, 2003, 09:11 AM »
  Hey Louie, unfortunately, it didn't sell, but that may be fortunate for you.  I might be willing to break apart the figures and sell them separately.  If you're interested, let me know and we'll talk.  Thanks,

Ldbryant55

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage and new 03 figures wanted - Updated 7/13
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 12:46 AM »
Updated list.

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage and new 03 figures wanted - Updated 7/20 w/ Silver Fett
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2003, 11:38 PM »