Multimedia > TV-9D9

Pre/Post Clone Wars Ideas

<< < (2/2)

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 27, 2011, 11:49 PM ---Speaking of tie-ins to it, I even thought it would've been far cooler had the "seismic tanks" from the Mace episode turned up as the "secret weapon" that Ahsoka and Barriss Offee take out, rather than just slow moving tanks that had mortars on the back of them...  Talk about underwhelming.  Big tanks are just weapons.  Not really super weapons.  The seismic tank was a game changer. ;D

--- End quote ---

The floating hammer? I always thought that was utterly ludicrous. Even a SW cartoon writer had to have known the physics behind that idea was preposterous. At least the super tanks were plausible.

Durge was incredibly awesome though.

TheSon:
Durge is an awesome character. I would love to see him make his way on to the screen in tcw 3d, but it seems unlikely. I can't remember if it was on a DVD commentary or not but Filoni has stated that the original thoughts were to put Durge's character in the show, but he evolved into Cad Bane. I say we start rallying now for Durge to make an appearance in the series. We really need another bad guy that can live or die to add some suspence to the show. Plus the arcs that could be generated from Durge's character could be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version