Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage Kenner Figures

<< < (3/19) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: JediJman on July 25, 2010, 10:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dan on July 25, 2010, 10:47 AM ---$100 would buy a pretty nice orginal vintage carded figure, and would take up less space.   :P

--- End quote ---

Wow, I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right.  In fact, you can buy a lot of them for under $100.  I'm passing on these, cool as they are.

--- End quote ---

Well, I have to eat some crow on this.  I recently found the 12" Chewbacca on sale for $50, so I decided to check him out.  FREAKING AWESOME.  I am hooked, though still not happy with the crazy price points.  I was able to secure an order for Han (Big Head) and Leia for $50 each as well, and threw in Hammerhead and Greed for $65 each.  Pricey, but I'm going to just try to pick them up here and there when I can find good deals.  Less interested in the Gammorean and Astromechs unless they are dirt cheap, but I will probably work towards getting everything else.  Bummer that the Fett was an exclusive - hopefully they will pull a Stormtrooper and release him in some other way down the road.

If anybody finds these for South of $50, please let me know!

Scott:
I love 'em and I really love the giant card artwork that I am using for "wallpaper" in my collection space.  I'll post a pic when I get a chance

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Scott on March 14, 2012, 03:14 PM ---I love 'em and I really love the giant card artwork that I am using for "wallpaper" in my collection space.  I'll post a pic when I get a chance

--- End quote ---

Have you been buying all of them?  I'm trying to be patient in gathering them up since I'm coming late to the table.

Sir Real:
I've got em all so far, but I'm leaving them on the cards/bubbles (though with that design, you could remove and replace them quite easily).  I"ve been real concerned about shipping damage, but so far, they've all arrived in perfect condition (BBTS and a good ebay seller I deal with both double box).

JediJman:
Does anyone have a master list of the GG figures?  I cobbled one together, but would appreciate help if you spot a gap in the list...

Gentle Giant 12" Retro Figures

12 Backs
 - Stormtrooper (Exclusive) - Released
- Stormtrooper - Released
- Han Solo (Large Head) - Released
 - Han Solo (Small Head) - Released
 - Jawa (cloth Cape) - Released
 - Jawa (vinyl Cape) - Released
 - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Released
 - Luke Skywalker - Released
- Princess Leia - Released
 - Darth Vader - Released