Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage Chewbacca

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
Chewbacca and 'Big Head' Han Solo have been officially announced by GG and are now up for pre-order at a bunch of etailers.  There will be a 'small head' variant Han, which will be available as a chase figure in the Jumbo Han case plus a small quantity that will be available via the GG Premiere Guild.

If I were going to buy any of these, it would be these two.  Very tempting...  :-\

Morgbug:
Well the PG one appeared to be sold out last night as I received the email at that time and checked.  Might be some floating around still.  Just too much money for me to chase these down.  For what I could spend on the first 12 of these (~$1500) I could probably wrap up my real 12 back collection and that holds far greater appeal for me. 

Biffette:
When are they going to get to Lobot, that's what I want to know.

Morgbug:
Lobot's duplex could use another addition but I'd be surprised if the line lasts long enough for that to happen.

Brian:

--- Quote from: Jeff on September 18, 2010, 10:46 PM ---Chewbacca and 'Big Head' Han Solo have been officially announced by GG and are now up for pre-order at a bunch of etailers.  There will be a 'small head' variant Han, which will be available as a chase figure in the Jumbo Han case plus a small quantity that will be available via the GG Premiere Guild.

If I were going to buy any of these, it would be these two.  Very tempting...  :-\

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I got that e-mail announcing these as well, and I'm in the same boat as Jeff - these two are very tempting.  I don't know if I could afford it really, or if the budget could be better spent elsewhere (like Brent mentioned, vintage figures themselves), so I'm not sure if I'll bite or not.  If I were to get any of these, I always thought it would be Han/Chewie or C-3PO/R2-D2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version