Author Topic: San Diego Comic-con 2012  (Read 20488 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
San Diego Comic-con 2012
« on: November 1, 2010, 01:48 PM »
Tickets where suppost to go on sale today. I've been trying for the last two hours but their server is crapping out as usual. Now they have a new message saying to check back November 8th for information on the new registration date. Currently the 4day memberships with preview night are sold out due to the onsite sales at comic con in July. 4day memberships without previous night are still available.

Comic-con 2011 will be July 21-24 at the SD convention center. I'd wish they just move it to somewhere bigger like L.A. or Anaheim or Vegas. 
« Last Edit: March 3, 2012, 12:15 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: San Diego Comic-con 2011
« Reply #1 on: November 5, 2010, 06:31 PM »
But then it wouldn't be the SAN DIEGO Comic Con.   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 7, 2010, 11:41 AM »
Oh, wise guy huh?

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 8, 2010, 10:02 AM »
Comic-con registration is

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 11:07 AM »
It looks like the stooges that run Comic-con's IT department have no clue what they are doing. Registration failes again. If it ever does come up, watch them raise the prices.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 11:09 AM »
The monkeys over at comic-con registration are at it again this morning. They are having a registration test. There process is below. Well, I tried this stupid process and its yet another epic FAIL with a 502 Bad Gateway!!! Stupid.

On December 15 at 8:00am PST, 1,000 4-Day Comic-Con badges will be available by checking www.comic-con.org for a TicketLeap registration link. Each 4-day badge will cost $105.00 for Adults and $52.00 for Juniors/Seniors and will require a $1.00 non-refundable deposit and a $2.00 non-refundable service charge per badge paid directly to TicketLeap. You will only pay the deposit and service charge at TicketLeap when you make your initial badge request. You will pay for your full Comic-Con 4-day badge separately on the EPIC registration website.

For this test, an individual may request up to two badges only. If you request two badges you will be charged a total of $6.00, a $2.00 deposit and a service charge of $4.00, that will be paid directly to TicketLeap at the time of request. If you are among the first 1,000 people to request a badge, TicketLeap will send you a confirmation e-mail that will confirm the number of badges you are able to purchase. If badges are sold out when you make your request, you will not be charged anything for participating in this test. If you receive a confirmation from TicketLeap, but decide not to purchase a badge from EPIC, your $1.00 deposit and $2.00 service charge is still non-refundable.

After you receive your TicketLeap confirmation, EPIC will send you one e-mail for each badge confirmed by TicketLeap. Be sure to add registration@epicreg.com to your e-mail contacts or address book so your registration e-mail won't go to your SPAM folder. Check your SPAM folder if you do not receive an e-mail from EPIC within three hours after tickets have sold out on TicketLeap. The EPIC e-mail will contain your personalized registration link and additional instructions on how to pay for your badges. You are not registered at this time. You must log-in to EPIC and pay for your badges after you receive the e-mail. You will have 24 hours only from the time you receive your e-mail from EPIC to log in to the EPIC site and purchase your badges. The badges are $105.00 for Adults and $52.00 for Juniors/Seniors.

Because you have already paid a $1.00 deposit per badge, your Comic-Con badge will cost $104.00 for an adult badge or $51.00 for juniors/seniors. Additionally, as a thank you for helping us test this new plan we will pay your TicketLeap service charge so you will receive a credit upon check out at EPIC in the amount of $2.00 per badge.
Because this is a test you are limited to two 4-day badges without Preview Night only, but based on the results of this test we may set a different limit for future sales.

Along with your credit card information, you will need to provide a full name, address, phone number and e-mail for each 4-day badge you purchase. You may not register yourself for multiple 4-day badges.

We understand the inconvenience this process has been, but we thank you sincerely for bearing with us and taking part in this test which we hope will mean a better registration experience for everyone.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: February 5, 2011, 07:49 PM »
Well i have been lucky enough to go tothe last 3 SDCCs. Sadly not this one. Had no luck getting passes today.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 01:35 AM »
I guess my 20 year streak ends in 2011. :(
He's no good to me open

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 01:47 AM »
I guess my 20 year streak ends in 2011. :(

That sucks, and i was upset about my 3 year streak. Sorry.

So who is picking up our exclusives then  :P
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline 501ST

• Jedi Initiate
  • Deus Ex Machina
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 02:45 AM »

Deal with the devil has been reneged on....   :o
A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it.

Bob Hope

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #10 on: April 1, 2011, 05:50 PM »
I think I might get tickets after all. ;D ;D ;D
He's no good to me open

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
He's no good to me open

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 02:24 AM »
One step closer to getting my pro badge. They will be selling more soon if anyone cares.
He's no good to me open

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 02:25 AM »
Got my email today and printed it up. I'm set :) :) :)
He's no good to me open

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2011, 02:30 AM »
San Diego Star Wars Society is having it's annual Trivia Panel on Saturday Room 7AB 8:30 - 9:30pm. It gets full so get there an hour before.
He's no good to me open