Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (291/522) > >>

Jesse James:
Caught a little bit of it.  They're trying too hard to combine TWD with the DotD remake and infuse a little of their own "over-the-top" stuff they like to do with anything they make, and so I felt it came off pretty horrid.  Basically I watched 5 or 10 minutes and that was all I could stand.

THey really should just get the rights to every Star Trek series and movie, and air them non-stop forever.  It'd be their bread and butter.

JediJman:
I couldn't find any reference to Z Nation other than a band.  Is this a new series or a movie or what?  I've clearly been locked away working on the SW Room for too long...

Sybeck1:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September 24, 2014, 10:39 AM ---I couldn't find any reference to Z Nation other than a band.  Is this a new series or a movie or what?  I've clearly been locked away working on the SW Room for too long...

--- End quote ---
It is on SyFy channel at 9 pm central Fridays. It is lacking but I watch it with my 9 year old who loves zombies. 2 episodes in and they already have had a zombie baby and a zombie dog.

Matt:
Sneak preview of tonight's episode?

BrentS:
Awesome Episode. So glad it's back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version