Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (301/522) > >>

Mikey D:
^
That scene where we see Rick's group leave then it stays on the church sign for a bit and then the Termites come into the frame was awesome.

Jesse James:
I liked the scene, but they never outright say that's what happened...  Like I say, I want to believe that's the mode of thinking.  Rick did it on purpose.  Rick's the smarter guy, etc.  But Rick's group doesn't ever discuss "Hey, we'll leave, leave these guys here as bait, and come back and trap the termites" either...  It's such a quick turn-around I tend to think that lends itself to the "Rick did it on purpose" theory, but again they don't outright say that's the plan...  Actually Rick talks about catching them at the school, no?

I'm still going with the idea Rick used Carl & Co. to lure in the Termites and corner them, regardless, but it's a topic I'd have liked to have seen brought up on TD or something...  wasn't a good group to bring it up with either though.  Only Garreth would know I suppose.  Slash was kind of a dickhole.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Someone did say it was a risky plan.

Matt:
Fourth-worst episode of Grey's Anatomy ever.

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: Matt on November  2, 2014, 09:48 PM ---Fourth-worst episode of Grey's Anatomy ever.

--- End quote ---

Fourth worst episode of the Walking Dead ever

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version