Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (323/522) > >>

BillCable:
So kind of a filler episode last night.  Seemed like they were planting seeds for future arcs.  Overall enjoyable, just not much to react to.

McMetal:
#CleanCutRick  ;D

How the hell did those candy asses manage to stay alive for the past whatever-months? Carl nailed it - they are weak, and even worse, stupid.

I counted at least 3 people that are simply going to HAVE to die for this thing to work - Deanna's douchy son, his pal from the front gate that Daryl took down, and the mysterious front porch jealous husband that apparently wants to kill Rick for answering the door with no shirt on, LOL.

I could probably include the freaky backpack girl in that group too except it seems like Carl is doomed to fall in love with her so that will probably keep her around for awhile.

Loved Carol's interview...Junior League - hilarious. Throwing in that blurb about missing her big dumb husband, totally disarming. Yeah, nothing to fear from her folks. She's a people person!  :D

So the whole of NoVa (that's what we call Northern VA around here) was evacuated? There sure are a buttload of walkers hanging around, despite their claims otherwise. Seems unliklely they would be making a 53 mile arc around the compound with all the undead roaming around.

So WTF was that girl doing outside the camp? I'm guessing she is meeting someone outside and feeding or passing info to them. Maybe the strange woman in the house outside the gate that Carl glimpsed briefly. How did she get back in though?

Who took Rick's blender gun?!?!

What happened to Deanna's architect/professor husband?

WTF are they gonna do with Daryl?

That last one is especially interesting since there is no blueprint from the comic to go by here. I just don't see him hanging around long.

BillCable:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March  2, 2015, 09:17 AM ---So WTF was that girl doing outside the camp? I'm guessing she is meeting someone outside and feeding or passing info to them. Maybe the strange woman in the house outside the gate that Carl glimpsed briefly.
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure that was the girl he glimpsed.

And yeah, Carol's performance was awesome.

Something I forgot to ask - back a few episodes when dude was describing the wall, he mentioned the frame was built from "4-inch, rolled steel."  Does anyone know if that was a deliberate reference to Game of Thrones?

Scockery:
Steel walls...but the supports are on the outside.
It actually hasn't been that long since the prison fell. A month? 6 weeks?
They showed some interviews with Deanna, but the really interesting one would've been Gabriel, as he's still somewhat uneasy with Rick's group...what would he say about them? Or they about him, is asked?

GrandMoffNick:
Been awhile since I've felt this way but........ eh.

Carol with the little boy was creepy.

Rick kissing the married lady should set something interesting up. Though mostly it makes me sad we don't have the Rick and Andrea relationship from the comics going.

And I'm a little scared they may have "traded" Daryl for Jesus. I really like Daryl but Jesus is awesome. Hopefully I'm just reading something out of nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version