Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (332/522) > >>

Jesse James:
I think if anything Darryl/Aaron would want to recon the group in daylight, just to see what's what.

And yeah, Aaron had a listening device in the car.  That was what made even Michonne question her decision to trust him before they went zombie mowing.

GrandMoffNick:
Please let us hear those five magic letters tonight!

McMetal:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on March 29, 2015, 09:55 AM ---Please let us hear those five magic letters tonight!

--- End quote ---

J-E-S-U-S!

:D

jk, i know who you mean. But i think tonight will be all about getting the safe zone house in order.

Hoping we get a glimpse of whatever Morgan has been up too as well.

GrandMoffNick:
My prediction is the season ends with us hearing his voice while we see Lucille.

That's totally prediction. I don't read internet stuff.

Scockery:
That was a step down from last season's finale.
But at least it was 90 minutes, which means, what...45 minutes of actual show? Seriously, I sometimes watch Star Trek TNG reruns on BBC America and I've noticed that they cut scenes out. One ended on a different scene than the original broadcast version.

Summer "companion" series, Fear The Walking Dead, will only be 6 episodes in season 1. Though they are committed to a season 2, you'd think they'd made the order higher considering they've debuted other new shows with 10 episodes (like Low Winter Sun, which flopped).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version