Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (392/522) > >>

McMetal:
Season 7 official trailer is out!

And some people thought they wouldn't have the stones to put Shiva on the show...blasphemy!

;D

Scockery:
Well, working a Hindu deity into the show is bound to cause some controversy.

It's funny to maintain the suspense they can't show 80% of the cast. So Morgan, Carol and Tara, whom I'd forgotten about. And Deanna's remaining son.

BillCable:

--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on October  8, 2016, 11:17 AM --- I would not be surprised at all if the October 23rd premier of this next season of TWD has LOWER ratings than last season.   I honestly hope it does...
--- End quote ---

I predict you're going to be hugely disappointed.  Whoever died is going to be spoiled within seconds on social media.  No person who watches the show is going to want that information spoiled.  So I'd expect the premiere to get the show's highest ratings.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: BillCable on October  9, 2016, 08:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Pete_Fett on October  8, 2016, 11:17 AM --- I would not be surprised at all if the October 23rd premier of this next season of TWD has LOWER ratings than last season.   I honestly hope it does...
--- End quote ---

I predict you're going to be hugely disappointed.  Whoever died is going to be spoiled within seconds on social media.  No person who watches the show is going to want that information spoiled.  So I'd expect the premiere to get the show's highest ratings.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually doing everything I can to find out who it was beforehand. If I confirm it is Xxxxx I don't plan on watching at all. Mostly because it would ultimately be a HUGE jerk around of the fan base. The ONLY way the stupid cliffhanger would be justified would be if they changed it from the comics. (I assume everyone knows who gets it in the comics but I redacted it anyway)

I find it almost impossible to believe it won't leak sometime before the airing too. That would literally be the best kept secret in television since Who Shot JR. Fingers crossed.

Scockery:
The NYCC clip hints at it being someone. But who knows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version