Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (412/522) > >>

Jesse James:
The Negan Cuckold thing is getting kinda old though, as the filler for entire episodes...   :-\

Scockery:
He'd already been showed around Alexandria once!

It would be funny if Negan moves in for reals.

Jesse James:
Well you never buy on the first visit, and the second I assume he's just gathering more info after scoping similar local properties...  I expect his third visit he'll have his contractor perform an inspection but he's applied for his loan at this point, and is prepping an offer.

JediJman:
Yeah, but the real question is whether or not he and Lucille will sleep in the same bed.  I'm almost positive she's not one of his wives. 

I watched the last episode again last night while getting some work done - I love the scene with Fat Joe returning his bat.  "Did you treat her like a lady?"

Scockery:
Rosita and Carl are worthless assassins. They need Fassbender (so sick of those ads).

Nooo....the best character they've introduced in the past 2 and 1/2 seasons has died.

RIP Fat Joe.  :'(

Also, two Alexandrites that Rick hasn't managed to get killed yet. LOL.

Convoluted pool game in the middle of the street, yet...it was a good scene.

What really bugged me...Negan is a damned ballistics expert. "That's a home made bullet!" Even if I accept he knows that much,....why would he assume so much as to even look at the casing? More likely he'd think they had ammo stashed somewhere. The simplest answer would be think Rosita found a bullet or hid a bullet.

Who is the mystery guest spy.... COMIC FANS WILL RUIN SURPRISE...assuming said person was in comics.

They have like 2 guns now. They could've had more, but Rick and Aaron brought the boat guns back to the Saviors because they are eeeediots. Sure there were no ammo for them, but could've stashed them anyway.

At least they had the water scene to remind us there are still zombies on this show. And Spencer zombie...was right on cue.  ;)

Shocking Talking Dead revelation...Norman Reedus hates peanut butter! Also, there's a crazy woman with a huge show related tattoo on her thigh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version