Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (2/290) > >>

Tracy:
How could she boycott Mad Men?  ???

Jesse James:
"Hey Dumbass...."

I like the guy that got on the radio to him once he got in the tank. 

****** thing is, you can't get to the drivers compartment in an Abrams from the turret.  :-\

It's a fantastic series though, if episode 1 was any indication.  The zombie capital of the world is proud. :P

People have been wondering if the half-eaten woman in the park is someone he knew.  Why go back to her and shoot her, when all the crap going on around you is taking place?  I'd likely have avoided lingering there.  Should've stayed at the cop station.

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on November  2, 2010, 03:56 PM ---
****** thing is, you can't get to the drivers compartment in an Abrams from the turret.  :-\

--- End quote ---

Nerd.

--- Quote from: Jesse James on November  2, 2010, 03:56 PM ---
People have been wondering if the half-eaten woman in the park is someone he knew.  Why go back to her and shoot her, when all the crap going on around you is taking place?  I'd likely have avoided lingering there.  Should've stayed at the cop station.

--- End quote ---

I don't think he knew her, I think he just wanted to put her out of her misery.  Remember, that scene was being intercut with the scene of the father doing target practice from the window so he could put zombie wife out of her misery (but ultimately couldn't).  Rick probably felt sorry for half zombie woman.  It took half zombie how long to tranverse the park? Two days?  Something Rick did in ten minutes.  Even for a half dead witless creature, that has to suck.

Jesse James:
I guess there's a possible way for the driver to get through, but the turret has to be ina  specific position for it to happen.  ;D  Making me even nerdier.

Toob ad he can't drive it.  I'd dig seeing some zombie crushing with a tank.

And you're right Mike.  A guy who has kept up with the comic since its beginning said that it was a way for him to show that he cares, and that he's not just a jerk, and that he's accepting the situation he's been put into, and that he knows that the zombies are still people and they're just overcome by something they couldn't control.  Showing basically that he's a good man, and still has feelings about everything, but that he'd do the right thing.

I still say its a waste of a bullet though.

Master_Phruby:
So would a hord of zombies really be able to bring down a horse and rip into it with their teeth and fingers? It just doesn't seem posible to rip into a horse like that without a knife.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version