Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (141/290) > >>

BillCable:

--- Quote from: Diddly on February 11, 2013, 02:50 AM ---Link for Jesse James: Hines Ward Zombie
--- End quote ---

I'd seen images of Ward Zombie online, but wasn't sure if you'd be able to point him out in the show.  Didn't know he'd get his own solo moment like that.

BrentS:

--- Quote from: BillCable on February 11, 2013, 09:14 AM ---
I'd seen images of Ward Zombie online, but wasn't sure if you'd be able to point him out in the show.  Didn't know he'd get his own solo moment like that.

--- End quote ---

Was he the one that stuck his head through the "fence" at Woodbury?  I thought it might have been him given the "solo" moment.

I enjoyed the show last night quite a bit.  The first segment was riveting.  I did think it was awfully convenient that Darryl was able to get his bow back so easily! I hope crazy-Rick comes around and starts this reported bromance with Tyresse.  Tyresse looks like he'd be a good character for the show/group. 

Having said all that (and I haven't read the graphic novels at all), I hope that the writers are able to turn some of the story back into struggling to survive against the Zombies... I'm less interested in a fued between Rick's group and the Govenah.  Maybe, I'm in the minority about this.

BillCable:
Different zombie.  Hines is on the left here, and the peeking zombie is on the right.

In Hines' scene he was standing by himself, they showed him for about 4 seconds.

bobafett14:
A) The Hines Ward came was just great!
B) I would have rather seen daryll have to knock the guy out and as the guy falls, have the loded crossbow pop up in the air, he catches it, spins and nails a walker.  vs. just grabbing it off of him.  It still works as sort of a "gimme that" moment and all, but I thought it could have been a little better.

Good epsiode, sets a lot of things up for the season.

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Diddly on February 11, 2013, 02:50 AM ---Link for Jesse James: Hines Ward Zombie

--- End quote ---

Thanks man...  Yeah I saw his pic back, a month ago anyway on Twitter, so I've been anxious to see if he had a good solid scene, and he does.

I like to think he actually has been zombified and that was him. :)  Celebs are zombies too.

He played, I believe college ball, with T-Dawg so that's the correlation there I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version