Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (142/522) > >>

Jesse James:
Oh and wholely separate rant about the episode of Talking Dead this week...

I HATE Kevin Smith at this point...  I used to think his movies were ok but to me they're really not as great as they're made out to be among our little world of geeks.  They're sub-par to me.

Take that out of the equation...  He IS the quintessential "fanboy" to the point I find him somewhat embarassing...  He's loud, obnoxious, thinks everything he says/does is important and it's not...  I just dont' like him at this point.  Saddened me to find out he's also a bit of a Spike Lee, in that I guess if you criticize him much or his work, he gets really pissy about it...  Heard that more than once.

He's a guy I truly hope doesn't get his pudgy digits anywhere near new Star Wars...  He's the type of guy that'll ruin it.

Scockery:
Does he any own any shirts besides hockey jerseys?

evenflow:
I thought this week's episode was a bit boring to be honest. I get that i am sure it is a set up episode but was hoping for a bigger episode.

Jesse James:
I won't say I was bored, but I wasn't on the edge of my seat like usual...  The scariest moment of the episode was the screaming in woodbury...  one dude got ate?  Eh, it happens.

I think his closet must be like Nancy's from Nancy & Sluggo in that there's all the same Islanders jersey.  He's in the same one in every episode or commercial for that comic book show I ever have caught a wiff of.

JediJman:
Finally caught the mid-season premiere tonight.  Pretty good episode, though it sucks to see Daryl split from the group.  The prison is looking pretty weak with the Dicksons and Andrea out, new recruits on their way out, Michonne banged up and on her way out, and Rick losing his mind.  I know Wyatt Twerp is badass, but he's not badass enough to defend the prison himself.  They need to get Andrea and Science guy out of Woodbury and back over the prison, and hopefully the Dickson's make there way back too.  I'm a little tired of Merle - hopefully he can redeem himself by saving Daryl in some future episode by paying the ultimate price. 

I thought the writing for the Governor was a little weak.  He starts out pitting the Dicksons against each other and won't end it because it's "what the people want."  Then when they escape, he does a complete 180 and could care less about even talking to anyone in town.  Seems like a pretty radical change in behavior for no reason.  If his motive is revenge, he's going to need people on his side to attack the prison, no? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version