Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (151/288) > >>

name:
has anyone done the online story synch thing while watching?  It's kind of cool....but also a little distracting.

Sybeck1:
Well this was mainly a filler episode, and next week looks to be also. Andrea does have a great backside though

Scockery:
Merle knows how to read. That was the most shocking revelation in the episode.

Tyreese said "stop...hammer time" on that walker. The Governor's stock greeting to newcomers...you can leave tomorrow...but think it over.

Milton is a bit of a sheepish twit, but he knows it's better to serve in heaven than reign in hell.

I was almost expecting some one to be stowed away in Andrea's car's trunk. Trojan horse play! Apparently not.

Why are they suddenly low on food at the prison?

What is Rick up to with the road trip? I mean, it's not a bad idea show-wise, because the prison and Woodbury are getting stale.

I think the trio will find a Burger King that's still open but it's serving horse meat, so they keep on driving.

Jesse James:

--- Quote ---I was almost expecting some one to be stowed away in Andrea's car's trunk. Trojan horse play!
--- End quote ---

And I wish it was me.

I almost did the story synch thing but I'm just not that ambitious.  I figure some night I'm going to watch it on In Demand, and try story synch on the gf's iPad, but I figured it would definitely throw off the experience so I'd only do it on a 2nd viewing.  :-\

I got the impression Rick was running for arms and stuff?  I don't know though...  They seem to find crap here and there.  Gonna be tough to match Woodbury's stuff, but hey, whatever.  maybe he remembers a gunshop somewhere?  Or mental noted some redneck's house?  Or maybe he figures every police station has a pile of hardware in it?

Or it's another formula run.

name:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 25, 2013, 04:41 AM ---
I almost did the story synch thing but I'm just not that ambitious.  I figure some night I'm going to watch it on In Demand, and try story synch on the gf's iPad, but I figured it would definitely throw off the experience so I'd only do it on a 2nd viewing.  :-\
--- End quote ---

It was mostly a bunch of user surveys  and trivia questions about past episodes related tp the current scene.    "What should Andrea do next?" and "Maggie quoted scripture to Hershel once in season two...why?" type questions.  Cool that it was live with the broadcast but I was hoping for something more insightful or some behind the scenes info in real time.

--- Quote ---maybe he remembers a gunshop somewhere?  Or mental noted some redneck's house?  Or maybe he figures every police station has a pile of hardware in it?

Or it's another formula run.

--- End quote ---

He's taking Carl out to a zombie herd to drop him alone and then stand on the sidelines yelling "you want me to stop now you little ****?  Want Daryl or Hershel to take over?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version