Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (181/288) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Sybeck1 on April  3, 2013, 04:34 PM ---With Andrea demise the show's T&A percentage has dropped dramatically. Lori is kinda cute, and well Beth is being played by an adult so maybe it is possible we see more. But still I don't see those two stepping up to do the soft moonlight buttocks scenes. Producers if you are listening we need more T&A next season!

--- End quote ---

Nah, Karen is hotter than Andrea and in typical WD fashion, they simply replace the profile with a new character.  Black guy dies, enter new black guy.  Wise old guy dies, enter new wise old guy.  Hot chick dies, enter new hot chick.  Allows them to make every minute serious because a core character could die, but the group dynamic is fairly static all things considered.

I thought the finale was great.  Did not see Andrea dying and did not see the Gov killing all his people.  What a fantastic turn of events.  I thought the attack on the prison was dead on and its ridiculous to think Rick & co. would move to Woodbury, not knowing the fortifications or having the manpower to defend it.  They hold out at the prison till supplies dry up (which they already eluded to), then be forced to move on or starve. 

The only question I had was when Tyreese was coming to relieve Sasha.  Then he changes his mind and tells her to wait a little longer...where did he go?  I thought this was  Tyreese going to save Andrea, but I don't think they ever showed where he went, did they?  Maybe it was irrelevant or maybe it will come up next season, but I thought that was odd.  I also wonder if Tyreese or Sasha maybe burned the Woodbury Zombies instead of Milton - maybe Milton just let them out the gate.  Would be an interesting turn to take. 

I can't wait for Season 4 - ugh!

Greg:

--- Quote from: JediJman on April  4, 2013, 03:27 PM ---The only question I had was when Tyreese was coming to relieve Sasha.  Then he changes his mind and tells her to wait a little longer...where did he go?  I thought this was  Tyreese going to save Andrea, but I don't think they ever showed where he went, did they?  Maybe it was irrelevant or maybe it will come up next season, but I thought that was odd.  I also wonder if Tyreese or Sasha maybe burned the Woodbury Zombies instead of Milton - maybe Milton just let them out the gate.  Would be an interesting turn to take. 

--- End quote ---

I was also expecting Tyrese to save Andrea, and was bummed it didn't happen. According to Dallas Roberts, the actor who played Milton, parts of the episode were reshot. Originally Milton was shot by the Governor, we would have seen zombie-Milton attack Andrea, and Tyrese would have been the only one to find the carnage. I guess Tyrese's "I'm going somewhere" line was left due to sloppy editing. There are some pics floating around of the original version of the scene/episode. In the old version Milton was wearing glasses, like the pic below:

CHEWIE:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April  4, 2013, 12:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrentS on April  4, 2013, 08:38 AM ---Three cast members promoted to "Regulars"

--- End quote ---

Who is "Sasha"? That lady with Tyreese? Is she his sister or love interest? I never really got that.

This is the part I liked: In addition, Melissa Ponzio, who appeared in four episodes of the series this year as Karen, will return for Season 4 as a recurring character.

She is really, really cute IMO. She could fill in well for Andrea.

--- End quote ---

I like her as well - and unless I'm mistaken, she had a role in the comic at the end of the prison battle and pulled the trigger on a certain character.  Could be a different chick, but I think it's supposed to be the same one as Lilly Caul from the comics, just with a different name.

Scockery:
The inevitable spin-off is coming in 2015. Suprised it took them this long.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-developing-walking-dead-spin-off-152036717.html

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Scockery on September 16, 2013, 02:00 PM ---The inevitable spin-off is coming in 2015. Suprised it took them this long.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/amc-developing-walking-dead-spin-off-152036717.html

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it was inevitable with Breaking Bad and Mad Men going off the air.

I think this has a lot of potential promise if done well. The best thing will be that they won't be constrained by the events in the comic, it will be completely uncharted territory and spoiler-free.

And maybe they will finally have some storylines related to how this all began because it still bugs me that there is that huge blind spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version