Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 556393 times)

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2012, 08:17 PM »
I am wondering how far into the season will Rick and his people learn Andrea is still alive. She of course still thinks Shane is alive. Will she and Michonne run into the governor before Rick does?

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 25, 2012, 03:36 PM »
Interesting question, not sure; but they have finished filming the first episode. guess more details will start to leak out over the next few months.
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2012, 08:02 PM »
Just watched the first 2 seasons for the first time over the past 2 weeks. Pretty entertaining. I don't want an answer to why but do they eventually explain this all started in the books?
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30 PM »
Just watched the first 2 seasons for the first time over the past 2 weeks. Pretty entertaining. I don't want an answer to why but do they eventually explain this all started in the books?

No. This comes up once in a while in the letters page and it sounds like they have no interest in exploring that.  This story is all about what's next not what was.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 28, 2012, 05:02 PM »
yeah it's kinda like Lost - don't worry about the broken foot of a huge statue that only has 4 toes, nor why the show lingered on it for so long ;)
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #410 on: May 28, 2012, 11:55 PM »

No. This comes up once in a while in the letters page and it sounds like they have no interest in exploring that.  This story is all about what's next not what was.

Thank you both for the info.   ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 30, 2012, 12:40 PM »
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 30, 2012, 01:17 PM »
Heard about that on the drive in this morning.  Guess the dude was on lsd....and I'm guessing he was watching this show or some other zombiefest.  I haven't seen pics (don't want to) but I guess the victim looked worse then the lady who got her face ripped off by her pet monkey.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 30, 2012, 01:20 PM »
I thought of Hannibal Lecter before I thought of Walking Dead when I saw this...............
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 31, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Wow, this poor guy.  Great reasons to not be homeless or live in Miami.  By the way, it doesn't appear related to the Walking Dead or Hannibal - it's bath salts and a voodoo curse.  Seriously.

"Footage of the attack shows that homeless man Poppo was sleeping under the highway when naked Eugene, 31, pounced on him and started to eat his face. He then stripped off off Poppo's bottom clothes, straddles him and continued with his attack. Although a cop came by and told him to stop, Eugene simply growled at him with pieces of flesh in his mouth and continued to savage Poppo. It is believed that Rudy was high on bath salts leading to his psychotic behavior. But his girlfriend says he was a very sweet guy and believes there must have been a voodoo curse on him that drove him to commit such a heinous attack on another human being. "
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 31, 2012, 10:49 PM »
Bath salts are a helluva drug.

::)
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 1, 2012, 09:16 AM »
Bath salts are a helluva drug.

::)

Actually, they are a serious hallucinagen.  I recently watched an episode of Intervention on A&E where the man was addicted to bath salts - it was the first time I had ever heard of it.
« Last Edit: June 1, 2012, 11:47 AM by Tracy »
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 1, 2012, 11:30 AM »
All the same, I'll get to work on my bodyarmor and collection of knives, stakes, swords. hammers and slingblades just in case ;)
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 21, 2012, 02:52 PM »
FYI - I just found Season 1 at Redbox.  Got it home and thought it only had the last two episodes - turns out it is a double-sided disc ???

AMC is doing a marathon of Seasons 1 and 2 with a preview of Season 3 July 7-8th.  Would love to catch the first 1/2  of Season 2 again.

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 22, 2012, 09:34 AM »
All the same, I'll get to work on my bodyarmor and collection of knives, stakes, swords. hammers and slingblades just in case ;)

Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade, mm hmm.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.