Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 556305 times)

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1365 on: March 25, 2014, 08:10 AM »
To me they want him dead because they're po'd, nothing more.  Far more selfish than the thought they're avenging a friend or anything like that.  They're not happy their member got killed maybe, but I think the motives to track Rick and kill him are pretty simple really and have nothing to do with comradery or anything like that.  Just PO'd someone did something to them.

I think it's because they know he has a woman with him.  Some lonely nights after the zombie apocalypse...
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 25, 2014, 08:14 AM »
Anybody watch the slash show The Following? Well, Emily Kinney aka Beth was on it as a psycho girl who ultimately was killed at the end. Thought it notable she was moonlighting from Walking Dead in her character's absence.

Didn't expect "Following" spoilers in this thread.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 25, 2014, 10:07 AM »
  Rosita's really just eye-candy at this point and barely spoke till this episode.

Indeed.  Almost to the point of being annoying....it's one thing that every woman who survived to this point is a bit of a looker...it's TV.  Fine.   It's another thing altogether that Rosita is out there cosplaying a fanboy's Laura Croft.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 25, 2014, 11:13 AM »
Ugh, pains me to hear those two shows mentioned in the same breath. (Sorry, I tried, but TF is just terrible)

My 2 potential theories on Terminus:

1) Cannibals

2) Crazy religious cult

A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1369 on: March 25, 2014, 11:38 AM »
Terminus was pretty creepy how it was both tidy and completely empty.  I have no idea what to expect.  Cannibals seems kinda too obvious.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 25, 2014, 01:36 PM »
1) Cannibals

NOT zombies that eat people.  What a great plot twist that would be.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1371 on: March 25, 2014, 03:03 PM »
It's certainly bad, whatever it is...  I don't think I'd have gone anywhere too far into that place.  My gun would be with me, and I'd be near an exit.  Oh, and I'd be all, "Hey, are you Tasha Yar?  You lived down here and survived?  That's neat."
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 25, 2014, 03:40 PM »
To me they want him dead because they're po'd, nothing more.  Far more selfish than the thought they're avenging a friend or anything like that.  They're not happy their member got killed maybe, but I think the motives to track Rick and kill him are pretty simple really and have nothing to do with comradery or anything like that.  Just PO'd someone did something to them.

I think it's because they know he has a woman with him.  Some lonely nights after the zombie apocalypse...
Yea - I'm just waiting for that d-bag group to see a woman and a yell "Claimed". Would suck for Glenn to finally get Maggie back only to haver her claimed.
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1373 on: March 25, 2014, 03:59 PM »
Yeah the bikers will probably be pissed if they see everyone together from the main group...  "You're hoarding all the hot women left!!!!"

That'd piss me off more than the zombie bomb Rick left at the house.  So much for their "This is a perfect world" theory.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 25, 2014, 05:54 PM »
It's certainly bad, whatever it is...  I don't think I'd have gone anywhere too far into that place.  My gun would be with me, and I'd be near an exit.  Oh, and I'd be all, "Hey, are you Tasha Yar?  You lived down here and survived?  That's neat."

So that's where that oil pit went to?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1375 on: March 25, 2014, 06:23 PM »
Burped her out, and protects the entire perimeter of Terminus?  It all comes full circle.

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 26, 2014, 06:22 PM »
Ugh, pains me to hear those two shows mentioned in the same breath. (Sorry, I tried, but TF is just terrible)

My 2 potential theories on Terminus:

1) Cannibals

2) Crazy religious cult

or maybe a weird combination of both...we'll find out soon enough...
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 26, 2014, 08:32 PM »
"You look like you been on the road a while.  Let's get fix you a plate"  Cannibals - fatten them up a bit.  Maybe all of the food at the mortuary was a trap/way to fatten them up before dining on them.  Just floating a theory.........
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1378 on: March 26, 2014, 09:32 PM »
Lotsa junk, that's possible...  I definitely think that car and the funeral home are tied to Terminus.  I feel like everyone wandered into Terminus with a pretty ho hum attitude.  Given the Woodbury experience, I'd have scoped the place out a bit from a distance first.

BTW ever notice nobody has binoculars?  Weird thought.  I keep some cheap rifle scopes in cars even, just for something to use if I need to.  I've picked up some binocs cheap at yard sales too, to keep handy.  To me that's one of those things you just have, yet nobody ever has these anywhere.  They're searching houses, they've got these packs of stuff, yet it's like nobody has some pretty basic things for survival.  Just a weird thought.

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 26, 2014, 09:41 PM »
If it makes you feel any better Jesse, I have a monocle packed in my bug-out bag.
Binders full of astromechs...