Author Topic: Landing Pads...  (Read 2559 times)

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Landing Pads...
« on: July 26, 2003, 01:21 PM »
With the confirmation of 10-12 landing pads used in Episode III,does anyone else think thats overdoing it?I mean,come on,thats like a movie with 10-12 parking lots.

So,what do you think?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: Landing Pads...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2003, 01:22 PM »
Can you possibly go into more detail about what exactly you're talking about?  If you're a Hyperspace member, that's something I haven't seen yet (because I'm not a Hyperspace member) and therefore I wouldn't have a clue to what you're talking about.  
dustrho

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 12:33 PM »
Well I don't have Hyperspace either.  I had read that there will be 10 - 12 different landing pad locations or something like that in Ep3.  So, I would conclude there must be a lot of coming and going in the film.  Supposedly there is a lot of planet hopping in this next film to from what we have heard.  So, that may be true about the number of platform scenes.

Offline urban fox

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 03:59 PM »
George has himself said that there will be more new locations in 3 than any other film.  I susspect we will see Alderan, and probably Kysheek (spelling wrong) the Wookie home planet as Chewie and other wookies are in it!
He can't muck this one up! just kill'em all in a really cool way!

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 04:19 PM »
Dustrho,I am a hyperspace member.I was wondering if you think 10-12 landing pads are too many.Does that help?
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 04:33 PM »
Where exactly are these landing pads suppose to be?  Are they on planets, space stations (i.e. Death Star), space cruisers?  It sounds like a lot of landing pads, but it would depend where they are and what type of vehicles are using them.
dustrho