Author Topic: DC Universe Classics  (Read 24502 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: DC Universe Classics
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 06:13 AM »
Well containment suit Doomsday will be released as the SDCC exclusive. That works. Hopefully they released the unleashed version someday.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 4, 2015, 07:46 PM »
Picked this up on eBay. Seller says they bought it as a "prototype". Looks the same as some Star Wars figs I've bought that I've assumed were first shot figs. I assume this is the same.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 02:09 AM by GrandMoffNick »
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 3, 2017, 04:42 PM »
Hey guys.  I'm selling off my entire Marvel Legends and DCUC collection.  Take a look at my sale thread at the fwoosh and let me know if you want anything.

http://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96385&p=3057445#p3057445

There's still a lot of older things not listed yet, so if there's something you want, let me know and I probably have it.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 9, 2017, 05:02 PM »
How have your sales gone Mikey? I mentioned this in another thread, but I've been significantly downsizing my DC figs as well. I decided to pare things down to the "Super Powers" crowd, as well as my Flash and Batman collections. Most everything else has been going. I always had intentions of fleshing out my vintage Suoer Powers figures, and this will help me get the few I want. Hope your sales have gone well.