Community > Hall of Justice

DC Universe Classics

<< < (2/10) > >>

John C:
I only have Hawkman and Hawkwoman from this line, and I have been resisting it so far, but I need that Spectre and now that they are making Metal Men, I'll have to grab those also.  Oh, and any DCU vs MOTU they make.

Brian:
I mentioned this in the JLU thread, but I noticed our local Target (post reset) has DCUC priced at $14.99 now.  I know Target is sometimes known for setting higher prices (particularly right after a reset), and then lowering them, but if other retailers follow suit that is getting a bit spendy.  Wal-Mart here seems to not be carrying DCUC (again) currently, and TRU just has a ton of Captain Colds on the pegs.  I've pretty much always ordered DCUC online (aside from exclusives), and will likely continue to, but it is a sad state at retail here currently.  If the prices are going to be $15-20 a figure, I'll get even more selective with this line that I already was.  It is too bad really, because it is some of the most consistently good work in the action figure area these days I think.

JediJman:
$15 here as well.  That's likely enough to drive me away as I've already completed the lineup of nearly all DC characters that I want.

evenflow:
Any chance anyone has some Darkseid BAF parts they don't need? I am more than happy to pay for shipping and and a few extra bucks for the parts. 

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JediJman on March  8, 2010, 01:27 PM ---$15 here as well.  That's likely enough to drive me away as I've already completed the lineup of nearly all DC characters that I want.

--- End quote ---

Saw wave 11 today at our TRU and they're up to $19.99 (so $22.38 after taxes)  :o  I decided to be done with these a while ago but ouch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version