Author Topic: DC Universe Classics  (Read 24505 times)

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #15 on: June 3, 2010, 03:13 PM »
TRU has exclusive of GL, Flah, and Batman. I believe they are full cases of each. They have different paint jobs

Really?  I've seen Batman and Flash and they look no different.  I saw them both at Wal-Mart though...are there exclusive to TRU that have the different paint?  The GL is definitely different, and I like it quite a bit more than the wave 3 figure.

I saw the Aquaman/Manta 2-pack twice but haven't seen Batman & Robin yet.  I like the Aquaman but don't care much for the Manta. 

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #16 on: June 4, 2010, 11:15 AM »
I nabbed the Batman & Robin set last night.  Robin's still too short.  :P  I like the paint scheme on Robin but I still didn't feel right spending $30 on it.

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 11:04 AM »
Well, my Dick Grayson Robin prayers have been answered.  Yay!!!
Looking at the rest of the stuff in this presentation it will be expensive to be a DC fan in the next year.

And the MattyCollector Legion 12 pack?  Awesome.  But I'm terrified to see how much it will be.   Nice touch with Invisible Kid.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 11:33 AM »
Are the Mattel exclusives supposed to hit Matty today for sale?  I couldn't remember for sure, but I'd like to pick up Plastic Man and Orko - but I'm sure it is going to be a bloodbath.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2010, 11:49 AM »
Last I heard, it was August 2nd...

"For those who can’t attend the show, we’ll also offer limited quantities of these products after the show here at MattyCollector.com on 8/2 at 9 a.m. PT (noon ET), although the SDCC-exclusive Starro Spores and Plastic Man suitcase won’t be included, and Orko won’t have color-change features. More details will come on this special sale as it gets closer."
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2010, 12:06 PM »
Thanks Jeff, that's what I thought I had read too - but I've seen some people saying "its going to be crazy tomorrow at Matty", so I just wanted to make sure.  Nice to have a little break, since I can't get a HTS order to go through now the way it is already :).

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 10:55 AM »
Maybe it is just me, but it seems like it has been a little quiet on the DCUC front lately.  I have been seeing some of Wave 13 at our Wal-Marts, but I guess there wasn't a ton there that interested me - and what I did want shipped from BBTS awhile ago.  I'm hoping the WM wave starts hitting soon, although I think I'm just chasing after Zatanna (actually two of them, one for our daughter) from that wave.  If waves 14, 15, and 16 are all supposed to hit this year yet, it is going to be a packed few months.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 11:35 AM »
I wouldn't be shocked if 15 shows before 14.  14 being a Walmart Exclusive stinks.  Their exclusives are always a pain to find and I really want Gold, Zatanna and Alan Scott.

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 01:06 PM »
Wave 15 is on the boats from China as we speak and should be here shortly (at least for the major etailers).

Wave 14 is indeed delayed, most likely until November.

I expect 16 to hit in full force just after the holidays, but you may see them trickle out in a few places before the end of the year.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #24 on: October 8, 2010, 10:54 AM »
I received the Wave 15 figures I preordered via BBTS this week (Martian Manhunter, Raven, Sinestro Corps Batman).  All are very well done, and I'm especially happy to finally add Mr. J'onzz to the shelf.  Now just looking forward to Zatanna from the WM wave, and then Wave 16.

Offline JohnH

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • DC Collector Universe
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 04:13 PM »
Anyone having any luck with the K-Mart sale?  The two in my area are stocked with wave 13, though I did find a Batman and classic Starman at one on Sunday.  Aside from that "what we have on the shelves is all we have".  :|

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #26 on: November 5, 2010, 01:23 PM »
Anyone have any extra BAF parts for the latest wave (Golden Pharoah wave) that you may want to sell?
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Mikey D

• Jedi Knight
  • Lost soul
    • View Profile
DC Universe Classics
« Reply #27 on: November 8, 2010, 08:19 AM »
Anyone have any extra BAF parts for the latest wave (Golden Pharoah wave) that you may want to sell?

I have the Starman piece, Dan.  Shoot me a PM to work out the details.
Common sense isn't so common

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: DC Universe Classics
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 10:47 AM »
This year's SDCC (and later Matty) exclusive: Swamp Thing.

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: DC Universe Classics
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 12:35 PM »
that swamp thing is cool - CTR has a link to a G4 video showing of some of these exclusives.