Author Topic: Andor Product Line Wishlist  (Read 345 times)

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
Andor Product Line Wishlist
« on: December 31, 2022, 06:44 PM »
I rewatched Andor over the past week and that show is so fantastic we've got to get more than just a few figures from it.  I think right now we're getting three figures - two versions of Cassian and Vel (pathetic).

I bitched about the lack of passion from the current Star Wars product management team.  If I were in charge this is what I would do. 

I put them in three categories:
No brainers - even today's Hasbro team should get this much done without much effort
Kitbashes - obvious choices if they really wanted to do world building and get some kitbashing help
Derryl DePriest tier - this is what we would have got 15 years ago under Derryl's watch and what I think someone with some passion and skill could still muster this today

No brainers:
Bix
Luthen Rael - Coruscant
Cinta (Ferrix)
Brasso
Imperial army trooper - black riot control outfit with shield (make it a four pack if you want)
Dedra Meero - ISB white uniform
Syril - Pre-Mor Security Officer
Marva
Mon Mothma

Kitbashes
ISB multi pack (white uniforms) - Dedra Meero, Lonni Jung, Officer Blevin, Major Partagaz
Narkin 5 prison multipack - Cassian Andor, Kino Loy, Ruescott Melshi
Rix Road Imperial patrol vehicle (pack in a Stormtrooper and/or offer it with the line)
Narkina 5 Imperial Security (with electro boots) (probably can kitbash this pretty easily)
Saw Gerrera  multipack - rerelease Saw (kitbash with healthy leg and no oxygen), re-release Two Tubes, kitbash Luthen in new cloak with walking stick
Prefect Tigo (Overzealous Ferrix Imperial officer

Derryl DePriest Tier
Mon Monthma Betrothal 3-pack - Mon Mothma, Perrin Fertha, daughter
Tay Kolma (Chandrila banker)
Kleya
Dr. Quadpaw
Luthen Rael (Ferrix) - add in a speeder bike if you want a small vehicle line
Deluxe figure - Time Grappler and chime ($30?)
Deluxe B2EMO with giant holographic Marva (put a sound chip in it too with some of Marva's speech) ($40?)
Rix Road Funeral Band multi-pack (kitbash and make a couple different multi-packs with yellow and orange coats)
Rix Road funeral procession multi-pack (Daughter's of Ferrix maroon coats) - Brasso, black lady, etc.
Pre-Mor Security Sergeant Linus Mosk (kit bash and make a four pack)
Dewi and Freedi Pamular (Quadjumper guys on Narkina 5)

Rix Road playset - smallish (about the size of the Tantive IV hallway set) - maybe the front of the hotel with its archways.  This could be a set where you piece multiple parts together to have a urban background - $55

Luthen's Haulcraft - $100-$150 scaled down to X-Wing size

I left out most of the Aldhani story arc stuff as I don't know that anything was all that "iconic" from this bit.

What else would you guys add if you were in charge of this product line?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 06:46 PM by Dave »

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
Re: Andor Product Line Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: January 5, 2023, 10:47 AM »
I would happily buy all of these.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 5, 2023, 02:38 PM »
I've been trying to think of a good entertainment 3-pack or 4-pack like we've seen for The Bad Batch, Jedi Survivor or Obi-Wan Kenobi.  I have to imagine that one is potentially in the works.  But what could it potentially be?  Because all of those sets have been kind of kitbashed together.  These came to mind:

-One of the Aldanhi heist crew - Cassian is already on the way in his Aldanhi job disguise.  So do they make Tamaryn, Nemic or Skeen?
-Imperial officer TBD - the new Imperial officer buck is on the way, and likely to be used a lot.  Will Hasbro go there for ANDOR?
-Niamos Shoretrooper - Hasbro has been loving the Shoretroopers.  And this one has the different pauldron deco.
-KX enforcer droid - Also from Niamos, and just requires alternate deco
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Dave

• Jedi Master
  • Never Trust a Big Butt and a Smile - BBD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 5, 2023, 04:30 PM »
I've been trying to think of a good entertainment 3-pack or 4-pack like we've seen for The Bad Batch, Jedi Survivor or Obi-Wan Kenobi.  I have to imagine that one is potentially in the works.  But what could it potentially be?  Because all of those sets have been kind of kitbashed together.  These came to mind:

-One of the Aldanhi heist crew - Cassian is already on the way in his Aldanhi job disguise.  So do they make Tamaryn, Nemic or Skeen?
-Imperial officer TBD - the new Imperial officer buck is on the way, and likely to be used a lot.  Will Hasbro go there for ANDOR?
-Niamos Shoretrooper - Hasbro has been loving the Shoretroopers.  And this one has the different pauldron deco.
-KX enforcer droid - Also from Niamos, and just requires alternate deco

I'd take a Rix Road Showdown kitbash pack - Imperial Officer, Imperial army trooper (with riot control shield and stun stick), Stormtrooper