Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

TPB Books

(1/2) > >>

Dimetrodon:
When Dark Horse releases their comic series to TPB form. do you ever rebuy it if you already had the individual issues?

dustrho:
I don't own any individual comic books... I only buy the TPB's.  That way they last a lot longer, don't crease or damage as bad as a comic book, and you don't have to risk losing an issue.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: dustrho on July 27, 2003, 01:47 PM ---I don't own any individual comic books... I only buy the TPB's.  That way they last a lot longer, don't crease or damage as bad as a comic book, and you don't have to risk losing an issue.

--- End quote ---

I'm the same way as Chris here.  I've never bought any of the individual comics - just too much hassle to keep up with all them individually and to keep the flimsy little things in decent shape.  So I just stick to the TPBs myself.  Just a much more attractive package IMO, for a non comic book collecting fella like myself...

Good question though, for the folks that do buy each comic though...

I'm also going to toss this post over into our Books and Comics forum Drew, where it should get a little more relevant interest!   ;)

Dimetrodon:
also.. no mid page advertisments...
i hate those.

and i also always laugh when marvel comics have DC adds int he pages.
lol

Reconsgt:
I only buy a single comic when I really like the cover art and plan on using it for a display or something other than that I  usually  only buy the TPBs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version