Author Topic: Medicom X Enterbay Star Wars: Luke Skywalker (A New Hope Ver.)  (Read 5666 times)

Offline stonetrooper

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Just wondered if anyone's seen this amazing version of Luke?

http://www.blister.jp/item17537.html

A lot of ppl have been complaining about this one becos of the HIGH price. Looks like Medicom are really screwing us over again & again.
But I like the look of this one. I never liked the Jedi version & despise the Sideshow figures (look like Zombies).So I think they've got this one right. Love the new "Light-up" Lightsaber! Looks seriously wicked! Although, you know whats going to happen next...
New version of.....Darth Vader with "Light-up" Lightsaber! Darth Maul with "Light-up" Lightsaber!....  yawn yawn yawn....
Personally, I'd like to see them bring out a Luke X-wing Pilot & 16" Chewie to put next to my Han.

I'm a big fan of the Medicom toys. I only collect Kubs & Medicom 12" figures. Ever since I saw the Stormtrooper by Medicom I went Crazy for these toys. My intention was to buy as many of these bad boys I could get my hands on. But it turned out to be more difficult than I thought. At first finding it impossible to buy 1 for a decent price. This is in HK btw.
Anyway, as the years have gone by, I've had 5 Stormies, 3 Shadow Stormies, 2 Sand Stormies, 3 Darth Vaders, Boba Fett, Jedi Luke, AnaKin, Jango, Darth Maul, & the most recent accuisitions were Han Solo (I've been after this one for a LONG time! Favorite!!) C3-PO & R2 - Which are pretty amazing figures, with their light up features etc. But very costly!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Medicom RAH Luke Skywalker
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 09:40 AM »

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: Medicom RAH Luke Skywalker
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 09:43 AM »
Image isn't showing up, Scott.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Medicom RAH Luke Skywalker
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 09:48 AM »
I believe that is the Ultimate Unison Luke, not an RAH figure.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird