Author Topic: Grand Moff Tarkin On Vintage Card at Some Point  (Read 6078 times)

Offline darth broem 2

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Moff Tarkin On Vintage Card at Some Point
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 07:47 PM »
To defend the makeup though that is a closeup we never actually see in the movie itself.  It's him at a distance in the film.  So, who knows maybe they would have done something different if he would have had a closeup. 

Anyway, blah, blah, blah.  I am verify happy we are getting a Tarkin on a Vintage Card.  Now go make the Cantina Band Member, Han and Luke in stormptrooper disguises, Vader with Sebastian Shaw head, Leia Slave, and some others!  ;D

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 10:40 AM »
I am excited to hear this.  Tarkin, along with Wedge, Slave Leia and some others are really the main reason I'm excited about the Vintage line.  I'm much more interested in the figures we didn't get as opposed to the ones we did.  Unless you know, one of those figures is the Gamorrean Guard.

Hopefully we will see Slave Leia, Luke and Han Stormtroopers, and the Cantina Band Member soon.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 05:39 PM »
I am excited to hear this.  Tarkin, along with Wedge, Slave Leia and some others are really the main reason I'm excited about the Vintage line.  I'm much more interested in the figures we didn't get as opposed to the ones we did.  Unless you know, one of those figures is the Gamorrean Guard.

Hopefully we will see Slave Leia, Luke and Han Stormtroopers, and the Cantina Band Member soon.

I feel the same way.  Against my better judgement, I've been trying to keep a carded set of the OT characters in this line as well - at least as long as I can afford it.  I'm in the camp of wanting to see those figures on vintage cardbacks as well, particularly those characters/figures that sort of "should" have been in the original vintage line like Stormie Han, Slave Leia, Cantina Band, Tarkin, RFT, etc.