Author Topic: 2011 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive LOST Raiders of the Lost Ark Wave!  (Read 70828 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Not everything.  My Frankenberry stuff is far too popular.  Damned Con exclusives.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Does anyone know when we're expecting word on ordering these if we weren't at the convention?  Is that usually something that happens after it's all over?

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Does anyone know when we're expecting word on ordering these if we weren't at the convention?  Is that usually something that happens after it's all over?

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I keep checking HTS, but so far no indication that they are even going to have anything for sale.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
I'm guessing after the show, if it's going to happen.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Happy thoughts Jesse, happy thoughts.  Exclusive availability post-convention has been so good the last couple of years that I've stopped begging for favors from attendees and have just relied on the chance to buy online.  This had better not be the exception to that rule.

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
My little brother scored me one of these Raiders sets at the show, but missed out on the Zarana.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Ok I got an extra set. If this doesn't hit HTS I will give it away here and I am letting everybody know the staff is eligible this time.

Offline Sybeck1

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Got one on the way from my friend on the Trek Toy forum!

Offline Jimree

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Nice,
I planned on picking this up at HTS, maybe I can win it instead haha

Jim
Member of PA Star Wars Collecting Society
Twitter - @Jawa_Jim
Instagram - Jawa_Jim

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Don't skip HTS just on this chance...

This is a "safety net" type giveaway. 

Oh and Jesse you are going to love the German mechanic's P-38 and his Hobnail low boots.  Hasbro's half ass attempt a Germans (I'm looking at you German Soldier 2 pack) still has stuff that 21st Century couldn't even come close to on quality, sculpt and style.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Galactic Hunter is reporting that Hasbro will have a very limited number of the Death Star sets avail online on Tuesday. I asked if it was for all exclusives and they said yes.  So, anyone with the means to confirm that all Hasbro exclusives will be available on Tuesday and not Monday?

E...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:40 PM by Scott »
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Ok I got an extra set. If this doesn't hit HTS I will give it away here and I am letting everybody know the staff is eligible this time.

That's pretty cool of you.  Thanks Paul!

I heard from one of those wacky Yakface guys that the Exclusives were goin on sale Tuesday as well.  No idea when or how many...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:37 PM by JediJman »
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
If this goes up Monday, I'm probably hosed as I'm on the road all day. 

If anyone can order an extra, I'd be greatful for the assist.  I realize they may be limited. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Looks like it is Tuesday.

Not even a banner up on HTS yet.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile

+1

Very cool Paul! 
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback