Author Topic: 2011/2012 Marvel Legends  (Read 7143 times)

Offline LandotheScoundrel

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • Politis Design
Re: 2011/2012 Marvel Legends
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 07:06 PM »
It looks like there's some great ML stuff coming out, and it's awesome to see it coming back. But when did Wolverine get the ******bag tattoos?
-------------------------------------------------
"Why you slimy, double-crossin' no-good swindler!"

www.politisdesign.com

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 08:53 PM »
It looks like there's some great ML stuff coming out, and it's awesome to see it coming back. But when did Wolverine get the ******bag tattoos?

That is actually Wolverine's son Daken, who has the d-bag tattoos - but at various points he's been dressed up like Wolverine, so they look pretty similar.

Offline LandotheScoundrel

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • Politis Design
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 08:45 AM »
Ah, ok. Thanks. I'm just glad it isn't Wolvie.
-------------------------------------------------
"Why you slimy, double-crossin' no-good swindler!"

www.politisdesign.com

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2012, 04:19 PM »
Anyone finding these yet? I know they are out but no luck for me. I am interested in all of wave 1.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 1, 2012, 05:27 PM »
I hit TRU to check out the SW stuff today, and was surprised to see a couple of the new Legends on the pegs.  They only had Iron Man and Klaw, and I currently have the wave preordered at BBTS, so I passed for now instead of trying to pick up the rest individually later.  They were priced at $17.99 each.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #35 on: February 2, 2012, 09:49 PM »
Hit up 2 Targets and a walmart today in search of these since they are cheaper than TRU at 14.99, but still no luck.

Offline Greedo The Green Menace

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 2, 2012, 10:42 PM »
I'm tempted, as I'm a sucker for good sculpts and they all have a nice bit of personality, but I'm probably going to stick with the smaller stuff for now. I just don't have the space, though I may make and exception for A-Listers that I'm missing, and any new Spider-man villains. Otherwise, gonna try to resist.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 3, 2012, 10:01 PM »
Saw these at TRU today.  No Thor or Regular Iron Man, but they had 2 Stealth Iron Man.  I was tempted to get Stealth IM, but too basic for my tastes.  Thought about Hope as well, but she just didn't appeal to me.  The only one that really looked good to me was Rodgers, but I passed on him too at $18.  Will probably snag him somewhere down the line though.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 09:12 PM »
Not much new shown for this line at Toy Fair either, but that's fairly typical for most lines it seems.  I'm curious how many waves we'll get this year overall, it seems like they've only talked about three overall.  I did get my Wave 1 set from BBTS last week, and I thought the figures were pretty nice.  I did get the Stealth version of Iron Man (that's the only one I've seen at TRU as well), and the blue version of Ghost Rider.  Pretty nice figures though.  Even though I don't really have a lot of room for them, I am glad that Legends is back.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 11:15 AM »
I passed on that Blue Iron Man a week or so back - looks too simple compared to all the other 6" Iron Man figs I have.  I was tempted to get Steve Rodgers, but will wait on a sale for him.  Not a whole lot of new coming out of this line, but I definitely will nab a few figures here or there.  I really really really like the John Walker figure, and this will save me countless hours of bidding on Ebay customs for one of the last Avengers I still need. 
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2012, 12:31 AM »
Used the DCPI trick today and the girl, who was very cute although that has nothing to do with the story, was bringing me the figures out and i saw the manager grab her as she was coming through the door. She wen back in and then came back with only four figures in the wave. I am guess the manager wanted Ghost Rider and Hope Summers for himself. 2 more to go before Terrax is complete.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2012, 09:46 AM »
You should have slipped her your number and then tell her to get the rest.  :-*

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2012, 11:33 AM »
Damn, I saw the pack with Terrax' head and axe and it looked sweet. I just can't justify the expense to build the only figure I want. Will have to look for one on eBay I guess...he came out great.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 11:47 AM »
Damn, I saw the pack with Terrax' head and axe and it looked sweet. I just can't justify the expense to build the only figure I want. Will have to look for one on eBay I guess...he came out great.

You can have my spare parts.  I will eventually get Rodgers and maybe a few of the other Avengers.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 05:10 PM »
You should have slipped her your number and then tell her to get the rest.  :-*

And that's why I am single at the moment, never even crossed my mind. I was more annoyed that I didn't get a ghost rider haha. On a side not, got the 2 I needed today.