Author Topic: New Years resolutions  (Read 2243 times)

Offline 12 in Goldenrod

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
New Years resolutions
« on: December 19, 2002, 02:15 AM »
Did you go thru with this years resolutions?Me i failed i wanted to quit smoking but came up short.Come 2003 i'll try again.So what are yours?

Offline Becky

• Youngling
  • Peace..
    • View Profile
Re:New Years resolutions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 11:14 PM »
I didn't set any last year, I knew I would break them.  However, I would like to start out this year with the mindset to eat healthier (I hate the word diet) and to find a more fulfilling career.  Even though I am really thankful to have a job, a lot of my friends are in the unemployment line.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2002, 11:25 PM »
My goal it to quit smoking. It's tuff.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2002, 11:42 PM »
To try to get along with my father.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: New Year's resolutions
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2002, 12:46 AM »
  • Start exercising - which would hopefully lead to me dropping a few pounds!  I need to shed about 15 so my wife will stop nagging me, and sitting in front of a computer all day at the office just doesn't seem to be cutting it!
  • Buy a HOUSE!  Another one that the wife's gonna kick my butt if I don't get around to doing soon!  The small guest house that we rent just ain't cuttin' it anymore, especially with my ever expanding SW collection...
  • Polish off the last few modern SW pieces that I still need, so I can finally start going after that carded Vintage collection that I've been neglecting for so long.  If you'd like to help out in that respect, check out my trading list below (please)!
I think that's probably enough to keep me busy for a while.  Check back with me next year to see how I did...   :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2002, 02:18 AM by JediMAC »