Collectibles > Shadows of the Dark Side

Star Wars on Blu-ray Commemorative 4-Packs

(1/8) > >>

Jeff:
Star Wars on Blu-ray Commemorative Figure 4-Packs with mini movie poster.

Yes, they are all repacks.  Yes, continuing the theme of duplication that Hasbro has going on, many of them are figures that are either currently shipping or were available in the last year. :P

Anyway, if you buy all six you can line them up and get what you see in te top right of this first pic...

Anyone out there looking forward to these for some reason?

ruiner:
Well, if you're looking for a decent Luke and Obi Wan to go along with your newly acquired Saga Falcon, that ANH set is pretty nice.

Actually, all of those OT sets look really good.

Scockery:
Actually the tan battle droid might be "new" in that the Geonosis Arena 2-pack version hasn't been issued in khaki yet.

Some folks are thinking Maul might have ball jointed elbows. I can't tell.

Yeah, mostly uninspired, main character choices. I know these sets are not for collectors but...

Really, Sandtrooper for ANH? Really? REALLY? If I had to sum up ANH  in 4 characters. Is sandtrooper one of them? No.

That now-outdated Bly for ROTS? Why him anyway? Screen time of less than a minute.

The  dirty evolutions Clone from AOTC?

Hoth Leia second repack this year, after the Target 3-pack. Hey, if you were gonna milk it that much, you could've given her ankle joints.

And of course, the Vader who can't hold a saber in his right hand.

shmashwitdaclub:
I find the ROTS set most annoying since 3 out of the 4 figures JUST came out in the Vintage line.

Wonder how much these are going to run?

Brian:
I will say, at least they picked some pretty nice figures for the most part.  Sure, many are available elsewhere, but there are some in there that are pretty good figures.  All repacks of course, so I'll likely pass, but the little "complete set" picture thing is kind of neat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version