Community > Watto's Junk Yard

TeeFury

<< < (18/20) > >>

JediJman:
Couple of cool new SW shirts up today only at Tee Fury...

http://www.teefury.com/tatooine-tours?utm_source=TeeFury+Updates&utm_campaign=4138abfa17-Tatooine_Tours_VS_Empire_Strikes8_17_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f7c5c5a42a-4138abfa17-198314581&mc_cid=4138abfa17&mc_eid=dddc3151aa

Nathan:
Neat! For some reason I really like "fake travel campaign" shirts.

Dave:
What has your experience been with TeeFury?  I ordered stuff from them weeks ago and still haven't received it.  Looking at their web site it appears there are customers that have been waiting over a month for their items to be shipped.  Is this normal?

Cool designs, but I'm not sure I've got the appetite to wait 6 weeks for a freaking t-shirt to be delivered.  Its not rocket science...

JediJman:
I love the shirts and you can't beat the price, but slow shipping is the standard with these guys.  I ordered a Star Wars "Ugly Christmas Sweater" on 12/10 last year and didn't get it until last week of Jan.  I've ordered T-Shirts as well and just forgot about them until they arrived.  I'd say the usual is about 3-4 weeks and worse over the holidays.  Don't know this as fact, but I suspect they take in the orders, then print off shirts based on the number that come in versus already having them on hand.  Still surprised how slow it is.

Scott:
Things are really really bad right now, far worse than they ever have been. Usually orders are turned around in a week and in hand after around two...it's far worse right now. They are at least 6 weeks behind and continue to take orders and not tell anyone about the delay.  People are pissed...really pissed.  I am waiting for a couple of Force Awakens shirts and will never order from them again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version