(1/4) > >>

Scott:
Source Images:

Data

Vintage

Modern

Scott:

EpicGon:
Vintage Weequay: The head was the necessary accurate for the time, so was its colour. The braid counted with all the necessary reliefs.

potf2 weequay: showed a more compressed style of head, very clever job. It anticipated the flat ears of weequay species. braids the same way, close to each other, but showed the appearance of layers with extra paint job.

tvc: the most accurate head, cause the ears are very flat and it is the first time the braids are depicted separately.

Perhaps even at this time, thiner braids would risk to break with head movement or manipulation. (The top of braids seems to be 4, but with 2 is ok)

Matt_Fury:
I'd still like one closer to the original figure.

Scockery:
I liked Kenner's original a tad more than the 1997 one. Or at least the 97 one wasn't an amazing ugrade, besides the waist and left hand grip.

When in comes to skiff gaurds in general there's this annoyance I feel because their rides, the skiffs, aren't easy to come by. (What moron decided to release the vintage version two years after the movie? It was one of the key vehicles in the film.) Which why I never appreciated their figures as much as I could.

Anyway, I much want a new skiff more than a third take on this Weequay. Though, I'd probably get him when they made him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version