Author Topic: Need help from someone in Michigan area please  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Need help from someone in Michigan area please
« on: July 29, 2003, 11:58 PM »
Here's the deal:

I also collect McFarlane sportspicks, predominantly hockey.  It turns out that they have recently released a red version (road uniforms) of the Detroit Red Wings 3 pack.  But this has only been done in the Michigan and surrounding area and only at Meijers stores.  

I am asking for help in getting this.  I don't need them shipped in the box, loose is just fine, but I need these guys and would prefer to not head off to ebay.  

I can paypal in advance, send cash or do a trade if preferred.  I have quite a quantity of McFarlane hockey variants and still have some Star Wars to trade, but nothing too rare or recent.  Just older, more common stuff, but some army builders.  

Shoot me a pm if you can help and thanks for reading.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Need help from someone in Michigan area please
« Reply #1 on: August 1, 2003, 01:02 AM »
You should stick a copy of this in the Michigan Finds thread Brent.  Some good folks in there that I'm sure could offer you some assistance in the matter.  Beth (jadesfire) might be able to help - she's a good trader!  Maybe Todd (T-Bone Kenobi) as well...

Good luck!   :-*

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: Need help from someone in Michigan area please
« Reply #2 on: August 1, 2003, 10:13 AM »
Thanks Matt,
Beth already IM'd me about it and has been looking already for me.  A very generous gesture on her part.  She also invited me to post there.  I may do it, but feel sort of dirty doing it :P  I just wish we had some stuff up here that could be of use in trading for that stuff.  Siberia sucks.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.