Community > Other Toy Lines

The Walking Dead

<< < (28/47) > >>

Greg:

--- Quote from: McMetal on March  7, 2014, 02:48 PM ---Was surprised and delighted to find the Deluxe Set with Daryl and Motorcycle on the shelves today at my local TRU, hot off the truck. Figured this would be hitting soon but assumed I would read about someone finding it over at 'scum first. They had two out so I grabbed the one that had the best paint apps and was happy to have it, even for the $35 price tag, ouch.

The Daryl sculpt looks much improved over earlier versions. Happy hunting!

--- End quote ---

Nice to know the motorcycle is beginning to arrive. Hopefully online retailers get them soon. I think $35 is the normal price, so I don't think you overpaid.

GrandMoffNick:
Why did you have to post that?  :P I am not going to run to TRU after I just bought the Dixons 2 pack..... I am not going to run to TRU..... I am not

GrandMoffNick:
Best offered someone on ebay for a color Negan and they accepted cheaper than I was expecting so he arrived today. Now I just need to read like 60 more comics and I will get to his character.

GrandMoffNick:
Don't know if this is anyone's cup of tea, but I saw wave 5 of the mini mates at TRU today. Including TRU exclusive sets, one with Abraham and one with Eugene.

CloneF13Y35:
I'm still looking for the elusive Maggie from the recent wave but my tru hasn't received anything since the last wave before christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version